- Rational Approaches to Healing
- Muscle Response Testing and Pitfalls
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Therapies
- Devices (Overview)
- Essences and Homeopathics
- Diets, Recipes and Homemade Interventions
- Drugs and Destructive Methods
- Issues with…
- Imbalances in…
- Circulation & Heart
- Structure, Bones, Joints, Teeth
- Lungs & Sinus
- Endocrines – Thyroid, Adrenals, Gonads
- Kidney and Bladder
- Liver & Gall Bladder
- Immune System
- Nerves and Brain
- The Skin
- The Eyes
- Client Info
The LBG is a non-invasive technology that produces low current negatively charged light photons which have a beneficial ionizing action on the fluids of the body particularly in areas where acids and toxins have become congested causing pain, stiffness or edema. For more info www.lightbeamgenerator.com
1. What health problems does the LBG address? The fluid, which bathes all the cells of our body, is called lymph. This fluid needs to keep flowing, removing toxins and cellular wastes and bringing needed nutrients to the cells. Like a watershed the lymph flows from the extracellular matrix to collection sites (lymphangia), which collect into larger pipes (lymphatic channels), which pass through the lymph nodes for scrubbing and eventually back into the veins and the circulatory system. Meanwhile nutrient bearing lymph escapes from the capillaries to fill in the extracellular matrix with nutrients. This flow can become clogged at any level and for many reasons. The result is cellular deterioration, swelling, pain, and, if toxins are present, possibly cancer. These problems can be years in the making resulting in creeping and chronic muscle soreness, pain and eventual debility, lymph swellings, lymph node soreness and the creating of the needed conditions for cancer to appear.
2. Why herbs alone don’t resolve the problem? Because stagnation exists in the removal of the cellular wastes, the watershed becomes stagnant and the inflow of nutrients is stalled. If topical liquid enzymes (Nature’s Fresh (#9834-7)) give temporary pain relief, there is likely surface lymphatic stagnation.
3. What does the LBG do? The LBG puts a charge on the stagnated debris and causes them to separate because they are similarly charged. This causes larger ‘clumps’ of debris to break up into smaller particles which can more easily navigate through the lymphatic channels. The ionizing action appears to break up the log jam and encourage lymph fluid flow and thus local drainage of the water shed.
4. How to use the LBG. This is an easy-to-use device. It looks like a suitcase with 2 glass heads attached to long cords. The device just needs to be plugged in and turned on. You’ll hear a faint beeping sound which will sequence through three different tones. You may be able to see a faint blue light emanating from the glass heads. The glass heads are placed on the skin in specific locations where stagnations are occurring following a standard or tailored protocol.
©Pat Block ND 2007
Consider this…..I have learned more from very sick people than I have from double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over studies. My sick clients taught me how to get them well - things that even my teachers didn't know. I have such smart clients.
** Important Warning **Nothing on this site is FDA approved. Nothing I write here is intended to be medical advice. Follow my recommendations at your own risk. Results may vary, and blah, blah, blah. So if the required warnings have not scared you away, then you have a chance. I'm reporting here what kinds of approaches actually helped very sick people get well, AND the kinds of things that actually made them sick (and it usually isn't lack of exercise, weight, menopause or smoking - it is the underlying cause of all those things.)
** Important Posts **
In case you were wondering..B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, b=bedtime. Make sure to read What to Expect on an Herbal Program (in the Herb menu) before beginning. Dosages given are about what my clients benefit from. You may be different. Begin slowly and see how each recommendation benefits you.
** Join the Discussion **This website is a work in progress and a sharing tool. Feel free to use the comment forms to share your tried and true 'something natural'.