- Rational Approaches to Healing
- Muscle Response Testing and Pitfalls
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Therapies
- Devices (Overview)
- Essences and Homeopathics
- Diets, Recipes and Homemade Interventions
- Drugs and Destructive Methods
- Issues with…
- Imbalances in…
- Circulation & Heart
- Structure, Bones, Joints, Teeth
- Lungs & Sinus
- Endocrines – Thyroid, Adrenals, Gonads
- Kidney and Bladder
- Liver & Gall Bladder
- Immune System
- Nerves and Brain
- The Skin
- The Eyes
- Client Info
Warning: This isn’t what you want to hear. Here is the etiology of chronic infections
Chronic Stress => Chronic Inflammation => Chronic Fatigue => Chronic Infections => Chronic Fatigue => Chronic Infections, etc.
It’s not complicated.
So let’s cut to the chase. To improve your state long term you need to
1. Address the stress – explains the etiology in detail w/remedies
2. Increase your energy – A must. Go there. Do that.
3. After these two efforts have been fully implemented, you can improve your immune efficiency by Immune Stimulator (#1839-3) 3B, 3D
Keep Colloidal Silver aka Silver Sol liquid (#4274-1) on hand to keep inflammation down so you can avoid anti-biotics, the beginning of sorrows. If your infections localize in your sinuses or lungs, using Silver Sol liquid in a nasal atomizer, nebulizer or CPAP machine has been found helpful. For vaginal infections or bladder infections, see those docs. If the infection/inflammation is on the skin, use Silver Gel (#4950-1).
Important factoids to help your paradigm:
- Infections have an important role in helping us get well.
- Your immune system is a major consumer of your energy. If you are fatigued you do not have enough fuel to resolve the inflammation and fund the many aspects of your immune response. If you are chronically fatigued then you are likely chronically infected.
- And if you are chronically stressed then you are chronically inflamed which would necessitate chronic infection.
- Acidifying remedies have quickly resolved ‘infections’. Consult with the pH document for using ACV, and the HCl therapy.
- Short term remedies are found here.
Consider this…..I have learned more from very sick people than I have from double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over studies. My sick clients taught me how to get them well - things that even my teachers didn't know. I have such smart clients.
** Important Warning **Nothing on this site is FDA approved. Nothing I write here is intended to be medical advice. Follow my recommendations at your own risk. Results may vary, and blah, blah, blah. So if the required warnings have not scared you away, then you have a chance. I'm reporting here what kinds of approaches actually helped very sick people get well, AND the kinds of things that actually made them sick (and it usually isn't lack of exercise, weight, menopause or smoking - it is the underlying cause of all those things.)
** Important Posts **
- ► I Went to the Doctor and the Doctor Said…
- ► THE Technical Info on the Herbs
- ► Uh oh, what was I supposed to do when I think I’m getting sick?
- ► Fatigue: The Mother of All Disease
- ► Uh oh, my kid is sick again
- ► Childhood Disorders (ADHD, Behavior Disorders, etc.)
- ► Too Busy to do Healthy
- ► Of Drugs, OTCs and Black Electrical Tape
- ► Pat’s book – Spiritual Disciplines for Physical and Emotional Healing
In case you were wondering..B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, b=bedtime. Make sure to read What to Expect on an Herbal Program (in the Herb menu) before beginning. Dosages given are about what my clients benefit from. You may be different. Begin slowly and see how each recommendation benefits you.
** Join the Discussion **This website is a work in progress and a sharing tool. Feel free to use the comment forms to share your tried and true 'something natural'.