- Rational Approaches to Healing
- Muscle Response Testing and Pitfalls
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Therapies
- Devices (Overview)
- Essences and Homeopathics
- Diets, Recipes and Homemade Interventions
- Drugs and Destructive Methods
- Issues with…
- Imbalances in…
- Circulation & Heart
- Structure, Bones, Joints, Teeth
- Lungs & Sinus
- Endocrines – Thyroid, Adrenals, Gonads
- Kidney and Bladder
- Liver & Gall Bladder
- Immune System
- Nerves and Brain
- The Skin
- The Eyes
- Client Info
This is a nice make-ahead-for-the-week breakfast to help avoid high carb cereals and fruit shakes and smoothies for those with blood sugar regulation issues like ADD.
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Butter large (11 cup) glass casserole container (that has a lid – for storage later).
In a large skillet …
In lge 8-c mixing bowl….
|saute until soft 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
(Optional: diced pepper, turkey ham, turkey bacon, shallots)After well softened, add in 10 oz thawed, chopped and drained spinach.
(Optional: left-over veggies, broccoli, asparagus) (I leave frozen veggies out over night to thaw.)
Continue sauteing until moisture has all evaporated.
|combine 5(-7) eggs,
3 cups grated cheese (sharp cheddar, mex mix, etc.),
2 tsp vinegar,
(Optional: Dill, Basil, Mustard (prepared))
Add skillet contents to egg mixture, mix well and pour into casserole dish.
(Optional: Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top)
Bake in preheated oven at 350 deg until eggs have set (about 30 minutes)
Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Slice and store in ‘fridg for quick easy low-carb meal (heat up in toaster oven). Top with sour cream or butter.
Consider this…..I have learned more from very sick people than I have from double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over studies. My sick clients taught me how to get them well - things that even my teachers didn't know. I have such smart clients.
** Important Warning **Nothing on this site is FDA approved. Nothing I write here is intended to be medical advice. Follow my recommendations at your own risk. Results may vary, and blah, blah, blah. So if the required warnings have not scared you away, then you have a chance. I'm reporting here what kinds of approaches actually helped very sick people get well, AND the kinds of things that actually made them sick (and it usually isn't lack of exercise, weight, menopause or smoking - it is the underlying cause of all those things.)
** Important Posts **
- ► I Went to the Doctor and the Doctor Said…
- ► THE Technical Info on the Herbs
- ► Uh oh, what was I supposed to do when I think I’m getting sick?
- ► Fatigue: The Mother of All Disease
- ► Uh oh, my kid is sick again
- ► Childhood Disorders (ADHD, Behavior Disorders, etc.)
- ► Too Busy to do Healthy
- ► Of Drugs, OTCs and Black Electrical Tape
- ► Pat’s book – Spiritual Disciplines for Physical and Emotional Healing
In case you were wondering..B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, b=bedtime. Make sure to read What to Expect on an Herbal Program (in the Herb menu) before beginning. Dosages given are about what my clients benefit from. You may be different. Begin slowly and see how each recommendation benefits you.
** Join the Discussion **This website is a work in progress and a sharing tool. Feel free to use the comment forms to share your tried and true 'something natural'.