- Rational Approaches to Healing
- Muscle Response Testing and Pitfalls
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Therapies
- Devices (Overview)
- Essences and Homeopathics
- Diets, Recipes and Homemade Interventions
- Drugs and Destructive Methods
- Issues with…
- Imbalances in…
- Circulation & Heart
- Structure, Bones, Joints, Teeth
- Lungs & Sinus
- Endocrines – Thyroid, Adrenals, Gonads
- Kidney and Bladder
- Liver & Gall Bladder
- Immune System
- Nerves and Brain
- The Skin
- The Eyes
- Client Info
I used to think that since herbs were God’s remedies and perfectly suited for the body (which He also made) that they were the most powerful healing aides. After seeing and muscle testing thousands of people I have some new insights on this to share.
- Herbs require at least a partially functioning digestive system in order to be absorbed. Many people are sick because of longstanding digestive inflammation due to an inflammatory diet, chronic stress, or chemo/radiation poisoning. These people are also fatigued for that very same reason. In order to repair the damage so both herbs and food can help you, begin with The Easy Therapeutic Broth Drink to which Aloe Juice (#1680-4) and/or Slippery Elm(#1391-2) can be added. And of course one must cease inflaming themselves with poor food choices.
- Herbs require a functioning circulation system to deliver their healing principle where needed. Cold skin or extremities (due to muscle tension and, sometimes due to blood pressure medications) mean lowered accessibility not only to blood but also the herbal constituents contained therein. In these cases herbs to relax the body are often needed first. (Address the stress explains the etiology of the damage done by stress as well as many cheap but critical interventions… because blood MUST get there in order to heal anything.) There are some devices which are indispensable aides to improving circulation which must be employed with circulation issues. Some work on the physical tissue, and others on the unseen, but all important energy garment.
- Herbs cannot overcome an inflammatory diet. Rule #1 Stop hurting yourself.
- Herbs cannot overcome crushing stress. My clients taught me that principle over and over again which is why I wrote my book. In the mean time I encourage people to practice the emotional stress release daily. I do.
- Herbs cannot overcome the effect of powerful pharmaceuticals. They may help your body better adapt to them, but true to their common names drugs are ‘inhibitors’ and ‘blockers’. They can also inhibit or block the herbs from working. If you are not sure whether your med is causing a problem this link will help you find out.
Otherwise, herbs work great!
In the mean time, until the digestion, circulation, diet, crushing stress and pharmaceuticals can be addressed, one may need to employ non-herbal interventions.
Consider this…..I have learned more from very sick people than I have from double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over studies. My sick clients taught me how to get them well - things that even my teachers didn't know. I have such smart clients.
** Important Warning **Nothing on this site is FDA approved. Nothing I write here is intended to be medical advice. Follow my recommendations at your own risk. Results may vary, and blah, blah, blah. So if the required warnings have not scared you away, then you have a chance. I'm reporting here what kinds of approaches actually helped very sick people get well, AND the kinds of things that actually made them sick (and it usually isn't lack of exercise, weight, menopause or smoking - it is the underlying cause of all those things.)
** Important Posts **
In case you were wondering..B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner, b=bedtime. Make sure to read What to Expect on an Herbal Program (in the Herb menu) before beginning. Dosages given are about what my clients benefit from. You may be different. Begin slowly and see how each recommendation benefits you.
** Join the Discussion **This website is a work in progress and a sharing tool. Feel free to use the comment forms to share your tried and true 'something natural'.